Friday 10 May 2013

Yellowed by the street light















Levis 70s mid-length jacket
American Apparel strip henley tee
Balmain destroyed biker jeans
Nike SFB boots





It was a casual day, finally I finished all the works and setting for exhibition,
but now I am busying with transferring stuffs to Hong Kong.
I am returning to Hong Kong at 17th for summer holiday and having a interview for  next year university,
it might be the biggest challenge so far in my life, I am quite stressful for it at this moment.

This is a sunny gear in true UK summer, 
the main is still around American vintage,
old denim jacket and henley T are normally good for me in warm and casual activity,
but I do know the sunny weather won't be longer,
this is the England.
I hope my plan for this summer will be going well.
  
w