Thursday 27 June 2013

A day in "Rock Road"










UNIQLO×Michael Bastian polo shirt
A.P.C skinny unwashed 
Dior Homme golden 6.5 heels
Chrome Hearts sterling sliver bracelet
H&M, JamHomeMade beads bracelets
80s vintage Ray Ban made in USA glasses




A causal day with friends hanging around in Central, the place we took photo at has got another name -
"Rock Road". It is a hot point for traveller especially foreigner, somehow none of the pollution by Chinese individual visitor rarely.
 I have to say that after all these years I still love the gold boots from Hedi, it says what is timeless and less is more to me and I am glad that the A.P.C jeans seems to be being worked on fading out the indigo, it now is looking very nice.







Pottinger Street - It is its real name.



I was taking my friends taking photo.