Wednesday 17 July 2013

A single man
















What a stressful day coming soon to me,  I am going to have my first University interview tomorrow, it just feels like a bomb counting down to me. The wool blazer I was wearing is from Fred Perry in Japan version, it had been made into the traditional British blazer, what is more, its fabric is from one of the best British wool factory - Moon, I worn it with a hand made military pin as usual.

By the way I am here to introduce a movie, A single man - it definitely is the best latter-day movie with styling, art theme and musical score. I was greatly impressed by its utilisation of those scenes in warm colour and cool colour, and the inflexibility to suit, Tom Ford completely shows his own aesthetics through this film and it also is a inspiration of traditional dressing to me.









My Blu-ray.







Trailer.